1. Look for a glue that is specifically designed for use with eyelash extensions.
2. Check the ingredients list to make sure there are no harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde or latex.
3. Choose a glue that is waterproof and long-lasting.
4. Opt for a glue that dries clear to avoid any unsightly residue.
5. Follow the instructions carefully and don't use too much glue, as this can cause irritation and damage to your natural lashes.
6. If you have sensitive skin or allergies, consider using a hypoallergenic or medical-grade adhesive.
Some popular brands that are known for their safe and effective eyelash glues include Duo, Ardell, and Lashify. However, it's always a good idea to do your research and read reviews before making a purchase.